- Michael Bebenita, Mason Chang, Gregor Wagner, Christian Wimmer, Andreas Gal, Michael Franz; "Trace-Based Compilation in Execution Environments without Interpreters" accepted for publication in The 8th International Conference on the Principles and Practice of Programming in Java 2010 (PPPJ 2010), Vienna, Austria; September 2010.
- Michael Bebenita, Florian Brandner, Manuel Fahndrich, Francesco Logozzo, Wolfram Schulte, Nikolai Tillmann, and Herman Venter, SPUR: A Trace-Based JIT Compiler for CIL accepted for publication in OOPSLA 2010, Reno, Nevada; October 2010
- Andreas Gal, Brendan Eich , Mike Shaver, David Anderson, David Mandelin, Mohammad R. Haghighat, Blake Kaplan, Graydon Hoare, Boris Zbarsky, Jason Orendorff, Jesse Ruderman , Edwin Smith, Rick Reitmaier, Michael Bebenita, Mason Chang, Michael Franz; Trace-Based Just-in-Time Type Specialization for Dynamic Languages; Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI), Dublin, Ireland, June 2009.
- Ch. Wimmer, M. Cintra, M. Bebenita, M. Chang, A. Gal, and M. Franz; "Phase Detection using Trace Compilation;" accepted for publication in The 7th International Conference on the Principles and Practice of Programming in Java 2009 (PPPJ 2009), Calgary, Alberta; August 2009.
- M. Bebenita, M. Chang, A. Gal, and M. Franz; "Stream-Based Dynamic Compilation for Object-Oriented Languages;" accepted for publication in 47th International Conference on Objects, Models, Components, Patterns (TOOLS-EUROPE 2009), Zurich, Switzerland; June 2009.
- Mason Chang, Edwin Smith, Rick Reitmaier, Andreas Gal, Michael Bebenita, Christian Wimmer, Brendan Eich, and Michael Franz; Tracing for Web 3.0: Trace Compilation for the Next Generation Web Applications; Virtual Execution Environments (VEE), Washington, D.C. March 2009.
- M. Bebenita, A. Gal, and M. Franz; "Implementing Fast JVM Interpreters In Java Itself"; in V. Amaral, L. Veiga, L. Marcelino, and H. C. Cunningham (Eds.), Principles and Practices of Programming in Java, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference (PPPJ 2007), Lisbon, Portugal, ACM Press, ISBN 978-1-59593-672-1, pp. 145-154; September 2007.
- A. Gal, M. Bebenita, and M. Franz; "One Method At A Time Is Quite a Waste of Time"; in Proceedings of the Second ECOOP Workshop on Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of Object-Oriented Languages, Programs and Systems (ICOOOLPS'2007), Berlin, Germany, Report No. 2007-5, Technische Universität Berlin, ISSN 1436-9915, pp. 11-16; July 2007.
- Mason Chang, Michael Bebenita, Alex Yermolovich, Andreas Gal, and Michael Franz; Efficient Just-In-Time Execution of Dynamically Typed Languages Via Code Specialization Using Precise Runtime Type Inference; Technical Report No. 07-10, Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Science, University of California, Irvine; September 2007